Our housing is designed to provide you with spacious, luxurious and relaxed accommodations. We provide amenities that go far beyond traditional sober living standards and the perfect supportive peer environment that allow our clients to relax and reconnect with themselves and motivate them to continue on the road to recovery.
Our recovery residences are certified by the Florida Association of Recovery Residences (FARR) for excellence in health and safety standards and a superb environment of care for those in recovery.
Our treatment center is a spacious, recently remodeled 8,000+ square foot free-standing building that is both warming and comforting and is supportive of the recovery process.
It comprises of multiple large group rooms, therapist and case management offices, administrative offices and more. All of Recovery In Tune’s clinical and medical services, from the point of intake and assessment to discharge, are delivered at our treatment center, conveniently located in Davie / Fort Lauderdale on Griffin Road just west of the FL Turnpike, just minutes away from our sober living housing locations. If using Recovery In Tune’s housing accommodations, transportation to our treatment center from our housing and back is provided by Recovery In Tune (van service). Come visit us any time, we have an open-door policy!
Our living amenities include
- Spacious gender-specific semi-private rooms
- Safe residential community
- On-site laundry
- High-speed Wi-Fi internet
- Flat screen Smart TVs with cable/satellite
- Gourmet kitchens with granite counters
- Luxurious bathrooms
- All utilities and household supplies provided
- Sheets & Linens provided
- Recreational common areas for entertainment
- Affordable Rent Prices
FARR Certified Housing:
Sober Living with a Community of Friends
Our main housing complex contains 8 townhouse-style housing units in southeast Fort Lauderdale, half a block from Federal Highway.
Residential units maintain strict standards of cleanliness, curfews and sobriety. Our residences are also monitored 24/7 by highly trained Recovery In Tune staff, behavioral health technicians and supervisors to ensure a safe and nurturing environment for all of our residents. All units in our residential complex are gender-specific, and only guests of the same sex are permitted to visit.
The Hamptons is a new, high-end complex built-in 2016 that features eight luxurious two-story townhomes.
Our sober living facilities are located in the heart of sunny Fort Lauderdale and the Florida Beaches. South Florida is known for its relaxing atmosphere, and RIT places its clients exclusively in centrally-located areas of Fort Lauderdale where they will be in a safe and nurturing environment.
Our clients enjoy the many benefits that South Florida and Recovery In Tune have to offer, including:
- Close to downtown Fort Lauderdale (< 1 mile)
- Close to AA, NA & 12-step meetings
- Abundant employment opportunities
- Access to buses & public transportation
- Close to ocean and beaches
- Shopping centers and restaurants nearby
- Weekly barbecues and speakership meetings
- Monthly leisure and recreational activities
- Van shuttle system for clinical appointments and aftercare
- LGBT-friendly environment