Sober Living Facilities
Our housing is designed to provide you with spacious, luxurious and relaxed accommodations. We provide amenities that go far beyond traditional sober living standards and the perfect supportive peer environment that allow our clients to relax and reconnect with themselves and motivate them to continue on the road to recovery.
Our recovery residences are among the few sober living residences in south Florida that are both nationally accredited by JCAHO, The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, and by FARR/NARR, the Florida/National Association of Recovery Residences, for excellence in health and safety standards and a superb environment of care for those in recovery.
Our living amenities include:
- Spacious gender-specific semi-private rooms
- Safe residential community
- On-site laundry
- High-speed Wi-Fi internet
- Flat screen Smart TVs with cable/satellite
- Gourmet kitchens with granite counters
- Luxurious bathrooms
- All utilities and household supplies provided
- Sheets & Linens provided
- Recreational common areas for entertainment
- Affordable Rent Prices
Sober Living with a Community of Friends
Our main housing complex contains 14 housing units and is divided into two sub-complexes that are across the street from each other in southeast Fort Lauderdale, half a block from Federal Highway.
Residential units maintain strict standards of cleanliness, curfews and sobriety. Our residences are also monitored 24/7 by highly trained Recovery In Tune staff, behavioral health technicians and supervisors to ensure a safe and nurturing environment for all of our residents. All units in our residential complex are gender-specific, and only guests of the same sex are permitted to visit.
The Hamptons is a new, high-end complex built in 2016 that features eight luxurious two-story townhomes.
The Gardens is a newly remodeled complex containing six apartments, located across the street from The Hamptons.
Our sober living facilities are located in the heart of sunny Fort Lauderdale and the Florida Beaches. South Florida is known for its relaxing atmosphere, and RIT places its clients exclusively in centrally-located areas of Fort Lauderdale where they will be in a safe and nurturing environment.
Our clients enjoy the many benefits that South Florida and Recovery In Tune have to offer, including:
- Close to downtown Fort Lauderdale (< 1 mile)
- Close to AA, NA & 12-step meetings
- Abundant employment opportunities
- Access to buses & public transportation
- Close to ocean and beaches
- Shopping centers and restaurants nearby
- Weekly barbecues and speakership meetings
- Monthly leisure and recreational activities
- Van shuttle system for clinical appointments and aftercare
- LGBT-friendly environment