Outpatient / Aftercare Program
Outpatient Treatment Helps You Focus on the Future and Maintain Sobriety
This is the lowest level of care program offered by RIT. Clients are stepped down to OP after completion of our IOP. Clients will be attending Group counseling once per week as well as Individual Counseling sessions on a weekly basis. This level of care will help clients maintain the progress that they have achieved in the IOP Level of Care while at the same time helping them stay connected with treatment and get the support they need to guarantee a lasting recovery. Focus is placed on education for continued recovery and refining longer-term recovery plans.
Who Is This Program Tailored To?
- Those that have undergone a higher level of treatment and are ready to move onto a less-structured form of treatment.
- Those that have an active kind of lifestyle, are able to take care of their responsibilities such as school and work and still need to get the quality addiction treatment they need.
What Are Some of the Services Provided in This Level of Care?
- Evening Groups scheduled based on your needs
- Individual Counseling sessions on a weekly basis
- Family Counseling as needed
- Substance Abuse Education and Relapse-Prevention Skills
- Co-Occurring Disorders
- Life-Skills Training
- Trauma Recovery
- Motivational Training
- Non-Verbal Therapies: Art Therapy; Music Therapy, Dancing Mindfulness, Recreation Therapy, Mindfulness, Yoga and Meditation
- Case Management
- Training/Health and Medical
- Employment/Educational Support Systems
- 12 Step and Spiritual Groups
- Psychiatric and Medical Services as needed through consultation or referral arrangements