Our partial hospitalization program (PHP) offers evidence-based treatment programs designed to get the heart of addiction as well as the issues that drive it. People who have substance use disorders, mental health conditions, or behavioral disorders may benefit from a PHP program.
For those who have severe addiction concerns, we highly recommend PHP. This environment is more structured than an intensive outpatient program and arranges for the patient to reside in our private sober housing suites. Consistent communication with health providers and staff allows the patient to receive the support and treatment they deserve.
How PHP Works
PHP offers people in recovery most of the same therapeutic services as an inpatient program while giving them more flexibility to attend to outside activities. A PHP program can be just as effective as residential rehab, however, as it offers similar treatments, including behavioral therapy and group support. Our partial hospitalization program is characterized by evidence-based, outcome-focused treatment plans designed by our licensed and highly-trained clinical staff.
PHP offers an ideal environment for people in recovery who are not yet prepared to face life’s temptations and challenges. Patients are allowed to interact and grow in a safe, supervised community of people who are also in the early stages of recovery and understand the difficulties others are facing. PHP is a major first step for those who require more support than is offered in by outpatient programs, but it is less restrictive and structured than residential treatment. Upon completion of a PHP program, our patients are usually transferred to an outpatient level of care.
Is PHP Right for You or Your Loved One?
The level of treatment you receive is ultimately your choice, and we wish to help you understand what PHP is, how it works, and determine if it will meet your individual needs.
Some of the questions you can ask yourself include the following:
Do you want to focus on overcoming your addiction while surrounded by understanding peers?
Do you want to enjoy the comforts of home while still being supported by caring, competent staff?
Do you want to undergo a life-changing experience in a program that offers a wide array of state-of-the-art therapies and medical programs?
If you feel as if PHP might be right for you, keep reading to learn more about what components that our PHP program includes.
What Our PHP Offers
A typical day in PHP includes participation in a variety of process group therapy sessions, individual counseling, and more. Some of the program’s components that our patients participate in and enjoy include:
- Music and art therapy
- Adventure-based therapy programs
- Family and relationship counseling
- Life skills and education workshops
- Nutrition and wellness education
- Trauma and cognitive therapy
While identifying and addressing a patient’s addiction and co-occurring behavioral issues is the core of our partial hospitalization program, their overall wellbeing is always considered and attended to. Our team of helpful and licensed professionals provides patients with a host of other services, including the following:
- Medical supervision and care
- Medication management and psychiatric sessions
- Case management services
- Legal assistance for probation and court-ordered treatment management
- Transportation to and from clinical, housing and activities
- Community support programs
- Trips to 12-step meetings, gym outings, and other healthy recovery activities
- Career and education assistance
- Aftercare and transition planning
Our PHP program patients focus on the challenges they will encounter during recovery while offering care, support, and a comfortable community environment. In PHP, we provide activities in which patients can relax, socialize, and have fun with supporting staff and community of people in recovery from substance abuse.
Some of the services you can benefit from are:
- Individual and group therapy
- Family therapy
- Trauma recovery therapy
- Art and music therapy
- Yoga and meditation
- Equine and adventure therapies
- Psychiatric and medical services as needed
- Medication-assisted treatment
- Gym Outings
- 12-Step outings and spiritual groups
- Substance abuse education and relapse prevention skills
- Treatment for co-occurring mental health disorders
- Life-skills training
- Case management services and aftercare planning
- Court and legal assistance
- Employment and educational support
- Barbecues and outdoor cookouts
- Sports and recreational activities
- Transportation to and from optional sober living housing
Taking the Next Step
Deciding on a treatment program to participate in after detox or residential treatment is a vital step in recovery. At Recovery in Tune, we provide you the tools you need to overcome addiction and an unforgettable experience. No one can force you to be ready, but when you are, we will always be here for you.
If you’re ready for that day to be today, call us today!
Most Insurance Accepted
We work with most major insurance carriers and offer a range of options to fit your lifestyle and financial means