Intensive Outpatient Treatment
Intensive Outpatient Program with Real Results
Recovery in Tune offers an outstanding and unique IOP Level of Care that helps clients achieve a lasting recovery through our program focused on reaching inner-harmony. Our IOP program provides our clients with a degree of personal responsibility and freedom but still provides the structure, support and guidance needed for them to achieve their goals and maintain a life of sobriety. RIT’s Intensive Outpatient Program is tailored to each client’s needs and empowers every individual’s strengths and talents by allowing them to work on becoming productive and independent human beings.
This Level of Care is designed specifically for clients that are ready to transition into a consistent daily routine and productive lifestyle with balance and a high-level of support.
Clients may choose to reside in our safe sober living environment (rent required), but will also be transitioned into a routine that includes work or school during the day. In the morning or evening, clients will attend our treatment program, which encompasses a safe and nurturing environment of counseling and support that is a critical component to reaching a self-sufficient and drug-free kind of lifestyle.
This transitional period is key for clients to re-acquaintance themselves with a sober and productive lifestyle and to learn how to utilize the knowledge and the tools that they were provided while in treatment.
Who Is This Program For?
- For those who are completing a Residential or Partial Hospitalization (PHP) level of care and want to continue in treatment
- For those that have not been able to control and manage their substance use through a less intensive outpatient setting
- For those that do not need to be in a medically-supervised detox environment
- For those suffering from challenging life situations that make it difficult to cope with urges and cravings to use substances
- For those that are currently working or studying and need a program that is tailored to their active schedules
What Are Some of the Services Provided in This Level of Care?
- Morning Group Therapy (9AM-12PM) and Evening Group Therapy (6PM-9PM) / Groups scheduled based on your needs
- Individual Counseling sessions on a weekly basis
- Family Counseling as needed
- Life-Skills Training such as Anger Management; Problem-Solving, Decision-Making and Communication Skills
- Symptom Management
- Motivational Training
- Psycho-Educational Groups
- Nutrition; Healthy Habits, ADL Skills and Self-Care
- Family Dynamics
- Trauma Recovery
- Grief/Loss Counseling
- Substance Abuse Education and Relapse-Prevention Skills
- Co-Occurring Disorders
- Non-Verbal Therapies: Art Therapy; Music Therapy, Dancing Mindfulness, Recreation Therapy, Mindfulness, Yoga and Meditation
- Case Management
- Legal Case / Court / Probation Assistance
- Health and Medical Assistance / On-Staff Nurse
- Employment/Educational Support Systems
- 12 Step and Spiritual Groups
- Psychiatric and Medical Services as needed through consultation or referral arrangements
- Transportation from/to optional Sober Living Residences
Slow transitioning with an IOP that is constituted of a team of experienced and knowledgeable individuals in recovery will be the change that you or your loved one needs to achieve recovery.