Intensive Outpatient Program with Real Results
Recovery in Tune offers an outstanding intensive outpatient program. It’s part of our unique Level of Care approach. This approach meets clients where they are and helps them achieve a lasting recovery that’s centered on internal harmony. Our IOP program provides our clients with a degree of personal responsibility and freedom but still provides the structure, support and guidance needed for them to achieve their goals and maintain a life of sobriety. RIT’s Intensive Outpatient Program is tailored to each client’s needs and empowers every individual’s strengths and talents by allowing them to work on becoming productive and independent human beings.
This Level of Care is designed specifically for clients that are ready to transition into a consistent daily routine and productive lifestyle with balance and a high-level of support.
Clients may choose to reside in our safe sober living environment (rent required), but will also be transitioned into a routine that includes work or school during the day. In the morning, clients will attend our treatment program, which encompasses a safe and nurturing environment of counseling and support that is a critical component to reaching a self-sufficient and drug-free kind of lifestyle.
This transitional period is key for clients to re-acquaintance themselves with a sober and productive lifestyle and to learn how to utilize the knowledge and the tools that they were provided while in treatment.
Who Is This Program For?
- For those who are completing a Residential or Partial Hospitalization (PHP) level of care and want to continue in treatment
- For those that have not been able to control and manage their substance use through a less intensive outpatient setting
- For those that do not need to be in a medically-supervised detox environment
- For those suffering from challenging life situations that make it difficult to cope with urges and cravings to use substances
- For those that are currently working or studying and need a program that is tailored to their active schedules