Whenever someone is struggling with a mental health disorder or addiction, they are going to experience quite a few issues in their life. Sometimes, these disorders and addictions can take over every part of someone’s life. If you are dealing with either of these things, our Recovery in Tune team wants you to know that we have services that can assist you in grabbing your life back and creating a healthier lifestyle from here on out. One service we highly recommend is group therapy.
Top Group Therapy Objectives at Recovery in Tune
There are many different objectives that you will work on during group therapy sessions here at Recovery in Tune. Some of these objectives include:
- Creating positive, healthy social skills
- Pursuing a life of happiness, joy, and recovery
- Exploring recovery-related subjects and working on those with other people in the group therapy sessions
- Working on the 12 steps as a group
- Learning how to encourage and support others in their goals
- Receiving the support you need in your recovery journey
- Creating healthier thought processes and patterns
- Feeling like a community and less isolated
- Being held accountable for your actions
People who are heading into recovery from an addiction or mental health disorder need support. They need to know that they aren’t alone in their recovery process. These are just some reasons our team highly recommends group therapy sessions for anyone who is overcoming addictions or mental health disorders.
Other Benefits of Group Therapy Sessions
You just read about the objectives in our group therapy sessions. In addition to these objectives, there are some other benefits that you can receive when attending this type of therapy here at Recovery in Tune such as:
- Being able to turn to others when you have questions about recovery
- Listening to other people’s stories and learning from those
- Using the lessons you learn from others to prevent certain mistakes in your own recovery
- Sharing your story can take a weight off your shoulder and help you feel freer to live a life of recovery
- Being able to talk about your past without judgment
As you can tell, here at Recovery in Tune, we believe in second chances. We know there are treatments that can help people to get their life back. You don’t have to keep living an addictive lifestyle or one in which mental health issues control you. Getting into a treatment program that includes group therapy sessions can help you in numerous ways.
Start Group Therapy at Recovery in Tune Right Away
If you need help to overcome an addiction or mental health disorder, look no further than right here at Recovery in Tune. We have treatments that can help you to regain control and live a better life in recovery. Group therapy is one of the most beneficial treatments for addictions and mental health disorders
Contact our team at Recovery in Tune today to start group therapy sessions in one of our treatment programs. We are looking forward to helping you and the others who come to our treatment center.
Most Insurance Accepted
We work with most major insurance carriers and offer a range of options to fit your lifestyle and financial means