Our Approach to Treatment
Our approach to addiction treatment is unique and starts with our deep-rooted belief that recovery is about the client, and only about the client.
Our entire staff, from the behavioral health technicians to clinical staff to upper management and ownership, is carefully and meticulously selected and rigorously trained to truly deliver a true environment of care, safety, compassion and well-being for every client. This involves deep involvement by each and every staff member into each and every patients’s treatment progress and the assurance of their health, safety and well-being at all times. What makes Recovery In Tune most unique is the high-level of involvement and care provided by all of our staff, from the behavioral health technicians to ownership and upper management, from the moment of admission until the time of discharge and beyond, they truly make our facility a safe and clean sanctuary for recovering addicts.
Evidence-Based Treatment and Holistic Therapy by Qualified Clinicians
We provide a comprehensive, holistic method to treatment, encompassing a wide array of different evidence-based practices in combination. All of Recovery In Tune’s primary therapists are either licensed by the State of Florida or master’s level clinicians.
Our programs are structured with various components of evidence-based treatment practices and holistic approaches to treatment that provide our patients with the knowledge and tools they need to be successful in their recovery.
Our Comprehensive-Holistic Approach to treatment includes:
- Group therapy
- Individual therapy
- Family therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral therapy
- Adventure therapy
- Music therapy
- Art therapy
- Yoga and Meditation
- Family and relationship counseling
- Life skills and education workshops
- Nutrition and wellness education
- Medical supervision and care
- Medication management / psychiatric sessions
- Case management services
- Legal cases / Court / Probation / Court-ordered treatment management
- Community support programs
- Optional premium sober living accommodations
- Trips to 12-step meetings, gym, and other healthy recovery activities
- Career and education assistance
- Job placement and interview preparation
- Aftercare and transition planning