No Matter What You’re Struggling With, We Have a Program That Can Help
There’s no one-size-fits-all approach to recovery. Our Florida drug treatment programs are designed to suit each client’s individual needs, and we’ll work with you to determine which of our services can best help you achieve your sobriety goals.
Harmony Recovery Group is a network of many locations with different services provided at each facility. Please speak with your admissions specialist regarding the best location and treatment option for your needs.
Call us today to talk about how we can help you meet those goals.
Partial Hospitalization Programs
Our partial hospitalization program offers a segue way between residential and outpatient treatment. A PHP program is more structured than an intensive outpatient program and arranges for the patient to reside in our private sober housing suites. PHP offers people in recovery most of the same therapeutic services as an inpatient program while giving them more flexibility to attend to outside activities.
A PHP program can be just as effective as residential rehab, however, as it offers similar treatments, including behavioral therapy and group support. Our partial hospitalization program is characterized by research-based, outcome-focused treatment plans designed by our licensed and highly-qualified clinical staff. Upon completion of a PHP program, our patients are usually transferred to an outpatient level of care.
Services we offer in PHP include but are not limited to, the following:
- Individual and family counseling
- Medication-assisted treatment
- Substance abuse education
- Health and wellness education
- Peer support groups
- Aftercare planning
- Trauma therapy
Mental Health Partial Hospitalization Programs
Our mental health partial hospitalization program offers additional support for patients who suffer from mental health issues in addition to substance abuse. It is ideal for patients who have completed a residential program or those who require more mental health treatment and support than is offered in traditional outpatient treatment. As such, this program may serve as a great transitional step between inpatient and outpatient treatment programs.
All mental health treatment programs at Recovery In Tune are tailored to each client’s unique situation and needs. Depending on you or your loved one’s needs, we implement a variety of therapies, including the following:
- Medication-assisted treatment
- Psychiatric services
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Family therapy
- Trauam therapy
- Life skills and education workshops
The outpatient programs we offer at Recovery In Tune are like a bridge between detox/inpatient treatment and returning to your regular life. Our Florida drug treatment programs help you gradually transition out of treatment, at a pace that’s safe and comfortable for you. We’ll help you develop the tools you need to maintain your sobriety and find new rhythms in your daily life.
Clients can participate in our outpatient programs while living in one of our sober living facilities, or while living elsewhere.
Learn more about all our outpatient programs:
- Intensive Outpatient (IOP) – This program is for clients who need the highest level of outpatient care. Typically, clients move directly from inpatient treatment to IOP. The program is tailored to each client’s needs.
- Mental Health (IOP) – This program is for clients who struggle with both mental health disorders and substance abuse. This partial-day program is designed to help clients transition from inpatient mental-health treatment into independent living. Clinicians trained in both mental health and addiction work with participants to build life skills in the context of group counseling sessions.
- Outpatient / Aftercare (OP) – This program is a step down from the intensive outpatient program. Participants attend both group and individual counseling 1-hr sessions each week and maintains the support and counseling necessary to maintain sobriety and meet other long-term personal goals.
Substance Abuse Programs for All
The addiction specialists at Recovery In Tune are experienced at treating addictions to many different substances. Our Florida drug treatment programs are specifically designed to meet your needs, no matter what you’re struggling with.
- Opiate/Heroin Treatment Program
- Cocaine Treatment Program
- Meth Treatment Program
- Alcohol Treatment Program
- Prescription Drug Treatment Program
Sober Living with a Community of Friends
Going home before you’re ready makes it too easy to fall back into old habits. Living in one of Recovery In Tune’s sober living homes helps you make the transition from treatment back to independent life, with plenty of support from our counselors, addiction experts and peers who are going through the same thing.
Curious about daily life in our sober homes?
Most Insurance Accepted
We work with most major insurance carriers and offer a range of options to fit your lifestyle and financial means