Are you struggling with alcohol abuse? You may even know that you have an addiction to alcohol. No matter what your history is up to this point with drinking or abusing alcohol, you can get sober today. You can reach out to Recovery in Tune for support and assistance with your recovery. We have many treatments that can help you to get back on track with your life goals and live the best recovering lifestyle possible.
Are you unsure of whether you have alcoholism? Maybe, you want to know if someone in your life has an alcohol addiction. No matter who you are trying to assess, some of the symptoms of alcoholism that you may notice include:
- Memory lapses (often due to blackouts)
- Liver disease due to drinking too much alcohol
- Shaking and tremors (especially after going a bit without drinking)
- Experiencing other withdrawal symptoms after not drinking alcohol for a few hours to a few days
- Increased tolerance to alcohol
- Not tending to responsibilities due to drinking or being hungover
- Not being able to stop at just one or two alcoholic beverages
- Drinking more than you intended to
- Using excuses for a reason to consume alcohol
Are you recognizing these symptoms in yourself or someone that you know? If so, now is the time to stop drinking alcohol. You can come to Recovery in Tune to start your sobriety and recovery. We have numerous treatments that can help you to overcome alcohol addiction.
Overdosing on Alcohol due to Alcohol Poisoning
Unfortunately, there are millions of people who overdose on alcohol. Primarily, this is due to alcohol poisoning. It happens when someone has a high blood alcohol content (BAC). Alcohol poisoning can potentially be fatal. Some symptoms of alcohol poisoning include:
- Extreme drop in body temperature
- Slow heart rate and lowered breathing
- Nausea and vomiting
- Blue-tinged skin
- Pale skin
If you believe someone has overdosed on alcohol or has alcohol poisoning, make sure you contact 9-1-1 immediately. If someone is in this state for too long, it could be fatal. If you are overdosing on alcohol, but still conscious or aware enough, make sure to call 9-1-1 for yourself. If not, hopefully, you are around others who can do this for you.
Alcohol Addiction Treatments
Here at Recovery in Tune, we have a range of evidence-based and comprehensive approaches to help people overcome alcohol addiction. Some of these treatment options include:
- Family counseling
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Partial hospitalization programs
- Outpatient programs
- Inpatient treatment programs
- Various holistic options such as meditation and yoga
- 12 step facilitation therapy
These are just some of the approaches and treatments we offer in our recovery center. If you have an addiction to alcohol, you don’t have to keep feeling alone. You can grab back control of your life and kick your recovery into full gear.
Are you struggling with alcohol abuse or alcohol addiction? If so, you likely already know how dangerous this type of addiction is on your health and your life. You don’t have to stay in your addictive lifestyle.
Contact us here today to get into an alcohol addiction treatment program.
Most Insurance Accepted
We work with most major insurance carriers and offer a range of options to fit your lifestyle and financial means